Saturday, April 25, 2009

Back and Getting Better

I had that sinus surgery up at Udub hospital on Friday morning. I think I made this out to be a little more drama than it was. The hospital care team really took care of me, the doc said it went well (what's he going to say really?)

Anyway, other than it was a long day I came through this quite well and the recovey is really progressing. I'm sure if you saw me today you would not know I had this done yesteday.

Glad to have it out of the way. Now I really hope this gives me some relief and I can get back to where I was a few years ago.

Hope you are all doing well too.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you Cod's speed on your recovery.

    Finally I'm on antibiotics for a sinus infection, but the knee is getting better.

    Chili Waffle

    ReplyDelete